About the Role
The Customer Service Coordinator attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; processes orders, prepares correspondences and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. The position will also communicate directly with customers, sales representatives as well as report directly to the Customer Service Manager in order to insure a superior customer experience.
• Process customer orders and the reporting of relevant data to 3PL providers.
• Coordinates with customer regarding order status, ship dates, prices, availability, back orders
• Gathers and reviews all the necessary order entry specifications and details so the order can be delivered per the customer's request.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints.
• Respond to incoming calls, emails, and other messages from customers.
• Interacts with clients who are not satisfied, putting service and communication techniques into practice, and resolving any conflicts professionally and answering inquiries respectfully.
• Determines root cause of service complaints; identifies best case solution; expedites correction or adjustment; follows up to ensure a proper resolution for customer.
• Analyzes sales reports and client account information to gain insight into the best way to provide service for specific clients, then explains this information to sales associates.
• Ensures that all products are transferred and delivered to the designated location as requested.
• Review availability of items to be shipped by checking inventory records or conducting a spot inventory of required product.
• Identifies and reports slow moving product.
• Ensures that all necessary reports and forms are filled out and submitted in a timely manner.
• Communicating and coordinating with supervisor, as necessary
• Follows Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Maintains a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
• Keeps Manager and Supervisor informed as to the status of Finished Goods Inventory and reports any discrepancies.
• Attends all company training sessions.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Recruitment Process
Applicants considered to be the most qualified will be invited to continue in the recruitment process. The recruitment process may consist of any combination of a written examination, performance test, and/or an oral interview. To ensure timely notification from Human Resources, it is the applicant's responsibility to maintain current contact information in the Personal Information section of each employment application.
Reapplication Process: A disqualification from one recruitment does not restrict an applicant from applying for future recruitments. Applicants are responsible for their own travel expenses.
Tropicale Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, or perceived disability, medical condition, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or political belief. Tropicale Foods, LLC is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Persons selected must provide verification of eligibility to work in the United States of America. After an offer of employment is made, a candidate may be required to successfully complete a physical examination and drug screening test. Tropicale Foods, LLC will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
About the Company
This is an exciting time to join #LaTropa. We are growing and continue to lead our industry with authentic, creative, and innovative paletas.
Our vision is to be the recognized leader of different, better and special ice cream brands consumers prefer, and to do this we need people like you who want to be part of a creative culture, with a creative purpose, and can meet our ambitious goals.