About the Role
The Junior Buyer is primarily responsible for full life cycle vendor management and responsible for the administrative related tasks assisting the Senior Buyer.
• Purchase goods, supplies and other relevant services.
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
• Establish and maintain vendor relationships.
• Entering purchase orders, and handling other adjustments in the system pertaining to purchasing.
• Communicating and negotiating with vendors.
• Establish communication with the manufacturing management team to ensure that all production material purchase orders are accurate.
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
The Recruitment Process
Applicants considered to be the most qualified will be invited to continue in the recruitment process. The recruitment process may consist of any combination of a written examination, performance test, and/or an oral interview. To ensure timely notification from Human Resources, it is the applicant's responsibility to maintain current contact information in the Personal Information section of each employment application.
Reapplication Process: A disqualification from one recruitment does not restrict an applicant from applying for future recruitments. Applicants are responsible for their own travel expenses.
Tropicale Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, or perceived disability, medical condition, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or political belief. Tropicale Foods, LLC is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Persons selected must provide verification of eligibility to work in the United States of America. After an offer of employment is made, a candidate may be required to successfully complete a physical examination and drug screening test. Tropicale Foods, LLC will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
About the Company
This is an exciting time to join #LaTropa. We are growing and continue to lead our industry with authentic, creative, and innovative paletas.
Our vision is to be the recognized leader of different, better and special ice cream brands consumers prefer, and to do this we need people like you who want to be part of a creative culture, with a creative purpose, and can meet our ambitious goals.