About the Role
The Maintenance Parts Clerk maintains TFI’s inventory of parts, equipment, and supplies through inventory control, receiving and storage.
• Assemble parts kits for rebuilds as maintenance WOs dictate. Return unused parts back to appropriate bins in storeroom for future use, crediting originally charged department
• Run report to identify all work orders set to status ‘waiting for parts’, create required kits and locate them in identified location in cage. Complete process by resetting status to ‘ready’.
• Create Purchase Orders and Change Orders; Maintain, copy and file receiving and purchase order paper work as required for Accounts Payable and Storeroom record
• Receives all shipped or delivered parts and supplies, logs in receipt of materials, tags all materials, distributes to floor or stores in inventory; periodically picks up parts or supplies.
• Conducts periodic inventories; compares physical and computerized inventory lists of parts and supplies to monitor quantities.
• Issue receipts and perform inventory counts
• Maintains clean and orderly parts room, organizes shelves and work area, ensures that all parts and supplies are adequately labeled and organized.
• Documents any and all actions taken in a professional manner, in writing and electronically. Completes all necessary forms (e.g., repair orders, core and warranty tags, and parts slips).
• Identifies required parts for repairs and properly requisitions parts or sends parts out for repair; returns broken and non-functional parts to vendors for account credit
• Consults with maintenance staff regarding supply orders; orders building maintenance materials and supplies as requested.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Recruitment Process
Applicants considered to be the most qualified will be invited to continue in the recruitment process. The recruitment process may consist of any combination of a written examination, performance test, and/or an oral interview. To ensure timely notification from Human Resources, it is the applicant's responsibility to maintain current contact information in the Personal Information section of each employment application.
Reapplication Process: A disqualification from one recruitment does not restrict an applicant from applying for future recruitments. Applicants are responsible for their own travel expenses.
Tropicale Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, or perceived disability, medical condition, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or political belief. Tropicale Foods, LLC is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Persons selected must provide verification of eligibility to work in the United States of America. After an offer of employment is made, a candidate may be required to successfully complete a physical examination and drug screening test. Tropicale Foods, LLC will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
About the Company
This is an exciting time to join #LaTropa. We are growing and continue to lead our industry with authentic, creative, and innovative paletas.
Our vision is to be the recognized leader of different, better and special ice cream brands consumers prefer, and to do this we need people like you who want to be part of a creative culture, with a creative purpose, and can meet our ambitious goals.