About the Role
The Quality Control Technician is expected to maintain the highest level of integrity and confidentiality with the company records and information. This individual is expected to follow all policies and procedures of the company. The Quality Control Technician, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, is responsible for the day-to-day inspections and processing of production.
• Maintain product quality by analyzing manufacturing and engineering requirements and devising testing methods and procedures;
• Establish product quality documentation by writing and implementing quality assurance procedure;
• Interact with the leadership group, production team members, and maintenance departments to improve and maximize plant output, efficiency, quality and safety;
• Manage Quality Control Program that ensures that product is inspected to meet acceptable safety quality standards;
• Maintain and achieve internal quality targets and measurements;
• Ensure Production and other support areas of the plant are maintained to highest standards and in strict conformation to GMP standards;
• Achieve quality targets and ensures accurate records of quality compliance;
• Ensures the cleanliness, sanitation and overall organization of manufacturing areas;
• Ensures consistency with quality standards, practices, and policies;
• Support change efforts at manufacturing plant to improve and enhance quality systems;
• Support training of quality procedures throughout the plant;
• Communicate with production in regards to productivity status and discrepancy;
• Perform other duties assigned by Executive Management to support the department.
• Safeguards and maintains company equipment and property, including Personal Protection Equipment (PPE);
• Ensures all areas are kept clean at all times;
• Attends all company training sessions; and other duties as assigned.
The Recruitment Process
Applicants considered to be the most qualified will be invited to continue in the recruitment process. The recruitment process may consist of any combination of a written examination, performance test, and/or an oral interview. To ensure timely notification from Human Resources, it is the applicant's responsibility to maintain current contact information in the Personal Information section of each employment application.
Reapplication Process: A disqualification from one recruitment does not restrict an applicant from applying for future recruitments. Applicants are responsible for their own travel expenses.
Tropicale Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, or perceived disability, medical condition, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or political belief. Tropicale Foods, LLC is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Persons selected must provide verification of eligibility to work in the United States of America. After an offer of employment is made, a candidate may be required to successfully complete a physical examination and drug screening test. Tropicale Foods, LLC will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
About the Company
This is an exciting time to join #LaTropa. We are growing and continue to lead our industry with authentic, creative, and innovative paletas.
Our vision is to be the recognized leader of different, better and special ice cream brands consumers prefer, and to do this we need people like you who want to be part of a creative culture, with a creative purpose, and can meet our ambitious goals.