About the Role
The Relief Route Sales Representative (RSR) will be filling in for scheduled vacations, unexpected absences and provide additional route coverage. When not training or learning each of the routes, the Relief RSR will be required to provide merchandising support. The Relief RSR must establish good business practices that will enable route to grow to potential. Relief RSR must commit to excellent attendance and punctuality as they must meet deadlines and ensure timely deliveries. Relief RSR works closely with customers and support all sales initiatives to achieve expectations. The Relief RSR is responsible for account development with regards to ordering, merchandising, and display opportunities.
Must be available to work a mandatory work schedule of Monday through Saturday to fulfill business demands
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills required to handle internal/external customer needs
· Experience in direct business to business sales (at least 2-3 years) both growing current customer relationships and generating new customer relationships helpful
· Must be able to obtain or possess a Class C Driver’s License and good driving record
· Typically Service-oriented and dependable
· Strong organization skills
· Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen and background investigation
· Bilingual Spanish preferred
· Able to meet physical demands in work environment as generally described below
About the Company
This is an exciting time to join #LaTropa. We are growing and continue to lead our industry with authentic, creative, and innovative paletas.
Our vision is to be the recognized leader of different, better and special ice cream brands consumers prefer, and to do this we need people like you who want to be part of a creative culture, with a creative purpose, and can meet our ambitious goals.