About the Role
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for building & managing relationships with national Chain End User accounts.
• Responsible for developing and implementing headquarter account strategies to achieve predetermined brand, volume, and KPI objectives.
• Conducts analysis and develops presentations that increase Tropicale Foods, LLC feature and display activity, expands distribution, optimizes shelf position that increases volume and market share.
• Proactively executes customer development strategies as identified by senior management.
• Initiates regular correspondence to communicate chain account progress and/or setbacks to all impacted field sales and distributor personnel.
• Works with the field sales team to develop and communicate chain execution expectations and standards for distributor partners.
• Uses category management expertise to maximize distribution, shelf presence, cold box presence, feature ad support, and display impact in all assigned accounts.
• Maintains and analyzes market data regarding account performance, as well as Nielsen/IRI performance and prepares reports for senior management.
•Preexisting experience and relationships with major retail and/or convenience chains
1.Special emphasis on major grocery
2.The ability to enter these chains quickly is key.
•Bachelor's degree required.
•10+ years proven Sales leadership in National Account Management with with key national retailer contacts.
•Proven analytical and category management skills.
•Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills.
•Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written)
•Good organizational, planning and follow-up skills.
•Solid understanding of requirements to deliver profitable business.
•Excellent presentation skills
•Extensive travel may be required.
This position description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as assigned and as required.
About the Company